Continuing a “lite version” walk through of my Coaching Profits Intensive course this week. And today, I’m doing something completely different. Instead of separately riffing on the material in the course modules, I’m going to directly play one of the 54 lessons from the course.
Week before last, Episode CLS022 covered a big list of pricing dos and don’ts. If you’re brand new to the show, or somehow missed 22, go back and give it a listen. Because today picks up right there. I’m going to be diving in to the big topic of sales and putting some context on it. With hope, get you thinking about sales a little different than you may be thinking of it now.
Here’s how today’s episode works:
1. I’ll do the regular intro stuff
2. Then chat a bit about what’s been happening
3. Then roll audio directly from the course HD video for the Sales Lesson.
4. I’ll be back at the end of the show with a summary and take-aways.
What You’ll Learn in Today's Episode:
1. Business Sales Equality Statement
2. Marketing and Sales—Same Parents, Separate Siblings
3. Why Sales IS Personal
4. Quick Overview of the Coaching Sales Equation
5. The different types of “NO”—and what they really mean.
7. The Only ONE Kind of “YES”
Let’s hit it!