One man's story of business success, joy, crashing, burning, rebuilding and transcending.
Have you read the 4 Hour Workweek? Remember the part where Mr. Ferriss talks about that emergency / nightmare, "worst-case" scenario if your new plans go sour? Well hang on! This episode is a LIGHT for those times.
To be honest, this is the hardest show I've ever recorded. There are a *lot* of "lessons learned," take-aways, and practical tips here.
- My blueprint for rebuilding and growing any consulting business. I share my physical, actual, no-fluff, step-by-step guide to rebuild and grow any consulting business within a few weeks. If you're a service provider or consultant of any kind, this section alone is worth the listen.
- How NOT to pay attention to markets and client signals, and the costs of doing so.
- How NOT to start a software or SAAS business, and what to do instead.
- Reasons to NOT move between states or countries (and some reasons TO do so).
- Why to never take "loans" or "gifts" from family members (and what to do instead.)
- Why your economic situation is all about *you*, and not the economy, weather, politics, etc. (Which is actually a great thing when you realize how much control you really have!)
In the Bangin' Your Health segment, we'll dive headlong into Key #1 of the 7 Keys to High-Performance Health.